Valet Parking Attendant - Residence Inn by Marriott
What Makes a McKibbon Valet Parking Attendant?
A Valet Parking Attendant has a tremendous personality and the desire to work with people. You work with the Valet Parking Team to ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
A Day in the Life:
- You will resolve guest complaints - ensuring guest satisfaction.
- You will maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
- Hotel features/services, hours of operation
- Room rates, special packages and promotions
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures
- Scheduled daily group activities
- You will greet all guests as they arrive/depart, via car, shuttle or walking.
- You will assist guests with their luggage, as needed.
- You will park and retrieve guests’ cars upon request.
- You will communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
- Previous customer service experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
- A clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Scheduling flexibility
- The ability to perform basic math.
- The ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- The ability to work independently
- Multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to anticipate guests’ needs and respond promptly to all guests - no matter the time constraints
- Maintaining positive guest relations at all times
- Providing excellent customer service
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
- Full Time Associates:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
- Competitive Compensation
- Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
- Full Time Associates:
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fundraising matching funds program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 195117_20230310