Security Guard - Hotel Arras
What Makes a McKibbon Security Guard?
In this role you will perform a variety of hotel security duties and procedures to ensure the safety and security of guests, employees and the property as well as the property's assets.
A Day in the Life:
- You will anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests in a timely manner.
- You will maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- You will resolve guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- You will maintain a complete knowledge of: hotel features/services, hours of operations.
- You will respond to all emergency situations and provide direction as needed.
- You will work to resolve disruptive guests in a professional and customer focused manner
- You will walk the property regularly to ensure all doors are secure and stair wells maintained.
- You will communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
- You will play role as key contact for emergency personnel who come to the hotel
- Previous experience working in a security role
- A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Experience working at a hotel or restaurant establishment (highly desired)
- Proficiency with computers
- Basic math skills
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Certified in Safety and Training, or Licensed as a Security Officer preferred
- CPR and First Aide Certified preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
- Full Time Associates:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
- Competitive Compensation
- Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
- Full Time Associates:
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fundraising matching funds program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts
Shifts: 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 11pm