Sales Support Coordinator - Holiday Inn Express & Hampton Inn by Hilton
Savannah Historic District: Holiday Inn Express & Hampton Inn
What Makes a McKibbon Dual Sales Support Coordinator?
As a key member of the sales team, the Dual Sales Support Coordinator has influence and accountability for the revenue generation of the property. Reporting to the Market Director of Sales, the Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of competencies to help the property to achieve its business goals.
A Day in the Life:
- Check emails and voicemails.
- Review McKibbon Hospitality’s daily report to identify sales targets.
- Participate in Daily Sales Stand-Up, Daily Huddle, Weekly Sales Meeting.
- Review daily Delphi calendar (account, group, and function traces).
- Review Delphi for past-due traces.
- Enter all sales activities into Delphi (traces, QIC, lost business).
- Review assigned hotel(s) in-house guest ledger/arrival list.
- Research and prospect any overflow leads assigned by Director of Sales.
- Review group blocks and cut-off dates.
- Review and update function dates.
- Post group/function schedules to all department (resumes & BEOs).
- Set-up VIP amenities and welcome cards.
- Distribute BEO and attend BEO Meeting as needed.
- Review the brand website and McKibbon Home for updates.
- Manage rooming list (loading & editing changes).
- Manage the attrition/cut-off for all groups.
- Posting earned meeting planner points.
- Record actuals/pick-up on all groups.
- Email hotel leadership teams updated group resumes.
- Catering/Group Billing: ensure that consumption has been entered by the F&B teams, send bill to client, work through any client questions/disputes, and post payment. Manage group master accounts (create post and close). 10+hours/week
- Loading and updating all system content (Cvent and Delphi, etc.)
- Participate in tours/appointments as needed.
- Take inventory of sales collateral and check supply of sales kits.
- Group logbook at Front Desk - clear past month’s documentation and update future month’s documentation.
- Assist in creating business plans with sales team and the general manager.
- Attend market networking events (business after hours, lead groups, and
- Participate in tours/appointments.
- Attend breakfast/social as scheduled (rotate properties if multiple hotels).
- Attend Sales Training as recommended by General Manager or Director of Sales
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 year experience in hotel sales preferred.
- Preferred experience with major brands such as Marriott, Hilton, or Starwood.
- A proven track record of meeting sales goals.
- The ability to actively support operational teams.
- The ability to implement and maintain all sales documentation.
- The ability to make revenue management decisions to effectively grow market share
- The ability to produce proactive sales strategies through direct sales calls, prospecting for new clients, and client visits.
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Delphi Standard and Essentials or Delphi Advance (FDC) (highly desired)
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to ensure that hotel policies and brand standards are followed.
- Strong computer acumen.
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
- Competitive Compensation with bonus structure
- Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fundraising matching funds program
- Volunteer opportunities
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 194703_20230310