Sales & Service Coordinator - Element by Westin & Courtyard by Marriott
DUAL SALES AND SERVICE COORDINATOR
Atlanta Midtown Market: Element by Westin and Courtyard Marriott Midtown
As a key member of the sales team, the Sales and Service Coordinator has influence and accountability for the revenue generation of the properties. Reporting to the Market Director of Sales, the Sales and Service Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of competencies to help the property to achieve its business goals.
A Day in the Life:
* You will be responsible for sales and revenue generation for segments assigned by the Director of Sales.
* You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and remaining up to date on new sales initiatives for the brand and company.
* You will maintain positive relationships with the management company, property owners, and clients.
* You will support guest experience and satisfaction in all operations.
* You will act as the face of the property by being actively involved in the local community.
* Check emails and voicemails daily.
* Review McKibbon Hospitality’s daily report.
* Participate in Daily Sales Stand-Up or as directed by the Director of Sales.
* Review daily Delphi calendar (account, group, and function traces).
* Review Delphi task manager for past-due traces.
* Enter all sales activities into Delphi (traces, QIC, lost business).
* Review assigned hotel(s) in-house guest ledger/arrival list.
* Research and prospect leads assigned.
* Prospect to set appointments/joint appointments/tours.
* Proactive sales efforts on new and existing accounts as assigned by the Director of Sales.
* Greet all assigned in-house meetings.
* Set-up/maintain group block on group/function schedules.
* Provide knowledgeable input to operations team to assist in the creation of the Budget Workbook.
* Attend sales training as recommended by your general manager and Director of Sales
* Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 1 year minimum experience in hotel sales preferred
* Previous hotel management experience within other disciplines (highly desired)
* Preferred experience with major brands such as Marriott, Hilton or Starwood
* A proven track record of meeting sales goals
* The ability to actively support operational teams
* The ability to implement and maintain all sales documentation
* The ability to make revenue management decisions to effectively grow market share
* The ability to produce proactive sales strategies through direct sales calls, prospecting for new clients, and client visits
* Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Experience with Delphi Standard and Essentials or Delphi Advance (FDC) (highly desired)
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* The ability to ensure that hotel policies and brand standards are followed
* Strong computer acumen
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun- loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* Life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* Paid time off and holidays
* Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
* Competitive Compensation with bonus structure
* Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
* 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
* Tuition reimbursement
* Fundraising matching funds program
* Volunteer opportunities
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 232333_20230309