Restaurant Supervisor - Hilton Garden Inn
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Restaurant Supervisor?
As a key member of the hotel's restaurant team, the Restaurant Supervisor is accountable
for the food and beverage outlet and meeting space. While the focus is to guide the
operation of the food and beverage outlets. The Restaurant Supervisor is committed to
guest satisfaction and providing a great experience for all guests.
A Day in the Life:
* You will move throughout the facility and monitor the action of food prep and
serving areas to ensure that associates are meeting food and beverage quality,
brand, and service standards.
* You will control the elements that determine profit and loss of the Food and
* You will work with the hotels’ sales team to ensure that all meeting spaces are
properly supplied and maintained.
* You will coordinate with the corporate team in the planning of meals and
* You will work with the Restaurant Manager on administrative duties, including
tracking expenses, maintaining profitability, and invoice input.
* You will be responsible for maintaining the inventory of the Food and Beverage
Department, like budgeting, food costs, coding invoices, etc.
* An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
* 3 years’ minimum experience in a beverage/food outlet
* Previous experience in a supervisor or managerial position is a plus
* Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly desired)
* The ability to implement the established menu and service standards
* The ability and drive to personify our culture in every interaction with guests and
* The ability to perform initial and ongoing training of associates
* The ability to deliver on the quality of service that guests deserve and expect
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
* The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
* The ability to create a fun and supportive working environment
* Keeping up-to-date with local events and tailoring Food and Beverage operations
to enhance guests’ experience in the local community
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee
experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits
package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work
and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* Life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* Paid time off and holidays
* Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
* Competitive Compensation with bonus structure
* Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth
* 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
* Tuition reimbursement
* Fundraising matching funds program
* Volunteer opportunities
* 24/7 chaplain services
* Exclusive hotel rate discounts
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 195639_20230310