Regional Revenue Manager
What Makes a McKibbon Revenue Manager?
As a member of the Revenue Management Team, the Regional Revenue Manager assists in deciding overall room revenue strategies for a select group of hotels within the McKibbon portfolio. The Regional Revenue Manager is responsible for maximizing revenue and profit associated with guest room sales, optimizing segmentation mix, and executing revenue management and inventory processes.
Day in the life:
- Regional Revenue Manager will develop inventory management strategies and execute inventory management controls in the reservation systems.
- Effectively communicate brand specific revenue management philosophies to the properties.
- Establish and maintain effective and rational pricing strategies for guest rooms.
- Ensure straight line availability and manage authorization levels, rates and restrictions.
- Analyze seasonality, mix and price positioning to identify revenue opportunities.
- Regional Revenue Manager will participate and assist with annual pricing process.
- Monitor overall competitor strategies including pricing across all customer facing channels and segmentation strategies.
- Assist in the monthly forecast and budgeting process for each hotel in portfolio.
- Assist in displacement analysis for groups, corporate accounts, contracts, any other business
- Analyze internal and external data to interpret micro and macro trends and adjust strategies accordingly
- Regional Revenue Manager will oversee OTA strategies and assist in communicating trends to eCommerce
- Ensure system accuracy and cleanliness according to Brand and McKibbon guidelines
- Assist in reporting and meeting with ownership groups
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience with Marriott and/or Hilton systems preferred
- Sales or Revenue Management Background
- Previous experience with a major branded hotel such as Marriott, Hilton, or Hyatt
- Previous experience with setting rate strategies for a hotel or resort
- Ability to read and interpret a STR Report
- Excellent knowledge of customer segments
- Demonstrable and firm understanding of operations and revenue management processes & systems
- Knowledge and understanding of multi-brand philosophies and strategies
- Energetic and driven to produce results
- Enjoys problem-solving and data analysis
- Understands multi-brand philosophies and strategies
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and switch between projects or hotels quickly
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
- Competitive Compensation with bonus structure
- Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fundraising matching funds program
- Volunteer opportunities