Night Auditor - AC by Marriott
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Front Desk Night Auditor?
The hotel front desk night auditor is the main person to interact with guests during the overnight hours, typically 11pm -7am. As the face of the property, the night auditor has a relatable personality and a great desire to work with people. You are responsible for communicating in a welcoming and efficient manner, while ensuring that guests’ needs are properly addressed. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in the Life:
- Night auditor will anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests in a timely manner.
- You will maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- You will resolve guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- You will maintain a complete knowledge of: hotel features/services, hours of operations, room rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, and scheduled daily group activities.
- You will process all guest check-ins, and verify registration information with the guest.
- You will handle overbooked or 'walked' guests.
- Night auditor will accept and record wake-up call requests.
- You will communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel
- You will resolve discrepancies on the room status report with housekeeping.
- You will train with and learn Food and Beverage operations to fill in as needed.
- Previous experience working as a front desk agent or in a similar role
- A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly desired)
- Flexible schedule to work 11pm to 7am shifts
- Proficiency with computers
- Basic math skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain consistent professional demeanor
- The ability to input and access information in the property management system and/or points-of-sale system
- Great verbal and written communication skills The ability to create a fun and supportive working environment
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
- Full Time Associates:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
- Competitive Compensation with incentives
- Associate referral program
- Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
- Full Time Associates:
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fundraising matching funds program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 194858_20230310