Housekeeper - Homewood Suites by Hilton
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Room Attendant/Housekeeper?
The housekeeper creates a home-like experience for our guests with welcoming, helpful, and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean comfortable, and inviting environment. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in the Life:
- Housekeepers are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms and suites (bathroom, living area, change and make beds) and other areas as assigned.
- You must have a tremendous personality and a great desire to work with people.
- You work with the Housekeeping Department to maintain one of the most important aspects of our guests’ stay: the cleanliness of their rooms.
- Housekeepers work with professional cleaning chemicals on a daily basis
- You will work on your feet, pushing a housekeeping cart to and from the guest rooms
- Housekeepers must have a tremendous attention to details
- Previous cleaning experience desired but not required
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a hotel or related establishment preferred but not required
- Identification verifying you are at least 18 years of age
- The ability and flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- The ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs.)
- The desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- The ability and desire to work independently with little supervision
- Multi-tasking skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work in fast-paced position with guest interaction
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
- Full Time Associates:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
- Competitive Compensation with incentives
- Associate referral program
- Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
- Full Time Associates:
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fundraising matching funds program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 190681_20230227