Host / Hostess PM - Bargello/District 42 at Hotel Arras
What makes a McKibbon host/hostess?
The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting guests as they arrive to the restaurant, as well as maintaining a clean and welcoming environment. You are pro-active and provide exceptional service to our guests.
A Day in the Life:
- You will greet all guests as they arrive to the restaurant in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- You will assist the servers with side duties to ensure all guest supplies are ready for service.
- You may have to operate the Point of Sale system, processing cash and credit card transactions
- You will clean counters, shelves, furniture, or equipment in pantry or breakfast area.
- You will clean any spilled items, broken items, and remove trash, when necessary.
- You will mop or vacuum floors.
- You will perform other various duties as requested by management.
- One to two years’ experience in a customer service position
- Experience working at a hotel or restaurant establishment (highly desired)
- Experience with maintaining safety requirements (highly desired)
- The knowledge of maintaining guest satisfaction
- The ability to work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction
- The ability to ensure all sanitation practices are followed
- The ability to setup attractive food displays
- The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
- Food preparation skills
- Practicing safe work habits and using required safety equipment
- The ability to ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Open Table and Toast experience preferred, but not required
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s
equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment.
Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
- Competitive Compensation with bonus structure
- Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fundraising matching funds program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 195752_20230310