Front Desk Supervisor - Hilton Garden Inn
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Front Desk Supervisor?
As a key member of the front desk leadership team, the Front Desk Supervisor is accountable for the hotel’s front desk operations. Reporting to the Guest Services Manager and Assistant General Manager, the hotel’s Front Desk Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of ethical leadership to lead the front desk team to deliver the highest standard of customer service. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in the Life:
- Front Desk Supervisor will be responsible for assisting with the overall performance of the property’s front desk department, including guest satisfaction, brand quality assurance, budget and labor.
- You will supervise the daily operations of the front desk operations and front desk staff, including the supervision of shift closings, bank audits, and daily reports.
- You will be responsible for scheduling the Front Desk Department and adhering to company labor guidelines to ensure proper coverage.
- You will train all front desk staff as it relates to brand and company standards to maximize service culture.
- You will assist with sales and champion the Daily Sell Strategy.
- You will assist with the implementation of front office programs to enhance the experience and provide leisure enjoyment for the guests.
- You will inspect and ensure that safety and security standards are being maintained.
- You will support guest experience and satisfaction in all operations ensuring problem resolution.
- You will conduct daily reviews of guaranteed no-show billing, guest ledger, and accounts receivables.
- You will perform payment processing.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the Market (fully stocked, weekly inventory, place orders).
- You will assist the Executive Housekeeper as needed to inspect guest rooms and public area
- Experience working in a hotel as a front desk representative (or equivalent)
- Experience with major hotel brands like Marriott, Hilton, or Starwood (highly desired)
- The ability to work weekends, holidays, and evenings
- The ability to ensure that hotel policies and brand standards are followed
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- The skills and experience to lead a team to consistently deliver exceptional guest service
- Developing the leadership qualities of all staff
- Maintaining positive relationships with associates to drive associate satisfaction
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation with bonuses and incentive.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Brand and company training classes and workshops for career growth and development
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching Funds Program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts
McKibbon requires a successful completion of a criminal background check as a part of the hiring process.