Food Runner - Bargello/District 42 at Hotel Arras
What Makes a McKibbon Hospitality Food Runner?
The Food Runner is responsible for assisting in the restaurant, with delivering food from the kitchen to tables and clearing tables of dirty dishes. The food runner has a passion for food and beverages, as well as a passion for serving. You are pro active and provide exceptional service to our guests. Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to) table set ups and station preparation prior to service and at the end of the shift, maintaining the condition of the service area, and interacting with guests regularly. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in the Life:
- Food Runner will run food and beverages to and from the kitchen according to company and brand standards.
- You will service guests’ orders as requested and as align with company and brand standards.
- You will maintain adequate supplies of clean dishware.
- Food Runner will carry food, dishes, trays, and/or silverware from the pantry to serving counters.
- You will collect dirty dishes and tableware, and run them through the dishwasher.
- You will clean counters, shel ves, furniture, or equipment in pantry or breakfast area.
- Food Runner will clean any spilled or broken items, and remove trash, when necessary.
- You will mop or vacuum floors.
- You will fill beverage and ice dispensers, and stock and/or refill the appropriate areas with condiments.
- You will perform other various duties as requested by management.
- One to two years’ experience in a food service position
- Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly desired)
- Experience with maintaining safety requirements (highly desired)
- The knowledge of maintaining guest satisfaction scores
- The ability to work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction
- The ability to ensure all sanitation practices are followed
- The ability to setup attractive food displays
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
- Food preparation skills
- The ability to follow all cooking instructions and food safety requirements.
- Practicing safe work habits and using required safety equipment
- The ability to ensure overall guest satisfaction
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
- Competitive Compensation with incentives
- Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
- Full Time Associates:
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
Physical & Mental Wellness:
- Full Time Associates:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
- Fundraising matching funds program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 208820_20230511