Dual Sales Manager - Hilton Garden Inn & Hampton Inn by Hilton
Charlotte City Center/Uptown: Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton Inn by Hilton
What Makes a Dual Sales Manager?
As a key member of the sales team, the Dual Sales Manager in a cluster market has influence and accountability for the revenue generation of more than one property. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Dual Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of competencies to help the properties to achieve their business goals.
A Day in the Life:
* Responsible for sales and revenue generation for segments assigned by DOS.
* You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and remaining up to date on new sales initiatives for the brands and company.
* You will be actively involved in critiquing the STR reports.
* Maintain positive relationships with McKibbon, property owners, and clients.
* You will support guest experience and satisfaction in all operations.
* Act as the face of the properties by being actively involved in the local community.
* Check emails and voicemails daily.
* Review McKibbon Hospitality’s daily reports.
* Participate in Daily Sales Stand-Up or as directed by the Market Director of Sales.
* Review daily Delphi calendar (account, group, and function traces).
* Review Delphi task manager for past-due traces.
* Enter all sales activities into Delphi (traces, QIC, lost business).
* Review assigned hotel(s) in-house guest ledger/arrival list.
* Research and prospect leads assigned.
* Prospect to set appointments/joint appointments/tours.
* Proactive sales efforts on new and existing accounts as assigned by the DOS.
* Greet all assigned in-house meetings at the hotel you are based in.
* Set-up/maintain group block on group/function schedules.
* Review budget and P/L with General Managers/Market Director of Sales.
* Provide knowledgeable input to operations team to assist in the creation of the Budget Workbooks.
* Attend sales training as recommended by your GMs, Market Director of Sales
* Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 2 years’ minimum experience in hotel sales preferred
* Previous hotel management experience within other disciplines (highly desired)
* Preferred experience with major brands such as Marriott, Hilton or Starwood
* A proven track record of meeting sales goals
* The ability to actively support operational teams
* The ability to implement and maintain all sales documentation
* The ability to make revenue management decisions to effectively grow market share
* The ability to produce proactive sales strategies through direct sales calls, prospecting for new clients, and client visits
* Some travel may be required
* Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* The ability to ensure that hotel policies and brand standards are followed
* Strong computer acumen
* Experience with Delphi Standard and Essentials or Delphi FDC Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* Life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* Paid time off and holidays
* Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
* Competitive Compensation with bonus structure
* Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
* 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
* Tuition reimbursement
* Fundraising matching funds program
* Volunteer opportunities