Dual Hotel Food & Beverage Manager
This is a dual position that oversees the Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton Inn by Hilton in Charlotte Uptown.
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Food and Beverage Manager?
As a key member of the hotel leadership team, the Food and Beverage Manager is accountable for the food and beverage outlets and meeting space. While the focus is to guide the operation of the food and beverage outlets, you also serve as the manager on duty during the evening, allowing for exposure to all aspects of the hotel operations. The food and beverage manager is committed to guest satisfaction and providing a great experience for all guests.
A Day in the Life:
* You will move throughout the facility and monitor the action of food prep and serving areas to ensure that associates are meeting food and beverage quality, brand, and service standards.
* You will control the elements that determine profit and loss of the Food and Beverage operations.
* You will work with the hotels’ sales team to ensure that all meeting spaces are properly supplied and maintained.
* You will coordinate with the Corporate Food and Beverage team in the planning of meals and menus.
* You will work with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager on administrative duties, including tracking expenses, maintaining profitability, and invoice input.
* You will work with the Corporate Food and Beverage team on product pricing, menus, and wine selection.
* You will be responsible for restocking and replenishing the Pavilion Pantry.
* You will be responsible for maintaining the inventory of the Food and Beverage Department, like budgeting, food costs, coding invoices, etc.
* An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
* 3 years’ minimum experience in a beverage/food outlet
* Experience in a supervisor or managerial position
* Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly desired)
* The ability to implement the established menu and service standards
* The ability and drive to personify our culture in every interaction with guests and associates
* The ability to perform initial and ongoing training of associates
* The ability to deliver on the quality of service that guests deserve and expect
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
* The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
* The ability to create a fun and supportive working environment
* Keeping up-to-date with local events and tailoring Food and Beverage operations to enhance guests’ experience in the local community
* A conscientious spirit and the drive to excel in every aspect of your duties
* The creativity to enhance sales in the lounge and food outlets
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment.
Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* Life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* Paid time off and holidays
* Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
* Competitive Compensation with bonus structure
* Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
* 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
* Tuition reimbursement
* Fundraising matching funds program
* Volunteer opportunities
* 24/7 chaplain services
* Exclusive hotel rate discounts