Breakfast Attendant - Residence Inn by Marriott
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Breakfast Attendant?
The Breakfast Attendant is responsible for preparing and servicing the buffet area for guests. The attendant has a passion for food and beverages, as well as a passion for serving. You are pro-active and provide exceptional service to our guests. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in the Life:
* Food and Beverage Attendant will prepare food and beverages according to company and brand standards.
* You will service guests’ orders as requested and as align with company and brand standards.
* You will maintain adequate supplies of clean dishware.
* You will carry food, dishes, trays, and/or silverware from the pantry to serving counters.
* You will collect dirty dishes and tableware and run them through the dishwasher.
* You will clean counters, shelves, furniture, or equipment in pantry or breakfast area.
* You will clean any spilled items, broken items, and remove trash, when necessary.
* You will mop or vacuum floors.
* You will fill beverage and ice dispensers, and stock and/or refill the appropriate areas with condiments.
* You will perform other various duties as requested by management.
* One to two years’ experience in a food service position
* Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly desired)
* Experience with maintaining safety requirements (highly desired)
* The knowledge of maintaining guest satisfaction scores
* The ability to work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction
* The ability to ensure all sanitation practices are followed
* The ability to setup attractive food displays
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
* The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
* Food preparation skills
* The ability to follow all cooking instruction and food safety requirements
* Practicing safe work habits and using required safety equipment
* The ability to ensure overall guest satisfaction
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
- Full Time Associates:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
- Competitive Compensation
- Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
Full Time Associates:
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fundraising matching funds program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts