Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Element by Westin
What Makes a McKibbon Assistant Executive Housekeeper?
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper works closely with the Executive Housekeeper, Assistant General Manager, and the General Manager to influence the total operations of the property’s Housekeeping Team. You are responsible for maintaining the highest level of ethical leadership, and you are qualified and ready to lead the department when the Executive Housekeeper is not on duty.
A Day in the Life:
- You will perform daily housekeeping skills, as needed.
- You will inspect that safety and security measures are being upheld.
- You will assist with the overall performance of the property’s Housekeeping department, including (but not limited to) guest satisfaction, brand quality assurance, budget, and labor.
- You will be responsible for training fellow associates as it relates to brand and company standards in order to maximize revenue.
- You will promote brand and company standards in your actions and communications.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance, and you will stay up-to-date on new initiatives for the brand and company.
- Previous housekeeping experience within a hotel
- Experience with major hotel brands like Marriott, Hilton, or Starwood (highly desired)
- Knowledge of local and state compliance laws
- The ability to perform inventory management and cost control
- The ability to ensure that hotel policies and brand standards are followed
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- The skills and experience to lead a team to consistently deliver exceptional guest service
- Sufficient communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with associates to drive associate satisfaction
- The ability to train and implement McKibbon policies and procedures
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics:
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness:
- Full Time Associates:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellbeats APP to support physical and mental wellness
Financial & Occupational Wellness:
- Competitive Compensation with incentives
- Associate referral program
- Brand and company training classes, workshops and conferences for career growth and development
- Full Time Associates:
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fundraising matching funds program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 195475_20230310